Eleven More Resolutions for 2021
I just came across this post in which the author makes 12 resolutions for the new year, one for each month. I thought it was such a good idea that I would make one for each month of the rest of 2021. I have a list of goals on my about page, but I want to focus strictly on technical goals for this post, ones that can be completed in a month or less (or represent completion of ongoing work). Some of them dovetail with those other, larger goals and could represent stepping stones on the way to them.
- Implement the Fast Fourier Transform.
- Complete the OpenCV course Computer Vision I.
- Implement a convolutional neural network from scratch in Julia.
- Build a Raspberry Pi-powered baby monitor.
- Complete Computer Vision II
- Learn ROS.
- Learn to use a 3D printer.
- Learn how to do depth estimation with stereo matching.
- Complete Deep Learning with PyTorch
- Learn OpenGL.
- Finish my robot.
I will document my struggles here. February starts tomorrow!